KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER
Referring EU’s adopted action plan ‘for a comprehensive Union policy on preventing money laundering and terrorism financing’, and basis “know your customer” initiated by our ABN.AMRO bank, you please attend.
Owners / Operators / Managers / other parties related and / or appointed represents and warrants that.
- Have read, understood and agrees to comply with the values and requirements of TALARIA, Transport & Trading bv laid down in the company Code of Conduct (upon request).
- Have not and will not, in connection with the performance of this agency agreement directly or indirectly, make, promise, authorize, ratify or offer to make, or take any act in furtherance of any payment or transfer of value for the purpose of influencing, inducing rewarding any act, omission or decision to secure an improper advantage; or improperly assisting it or TALARIA, Transport & Trading bv in obtaining or retaining business or in any way with the purpose or effect of public or commercial bribery.
- Shall not imply any person(s), nor subcontract with any person or entity, to perform any of its obligations under this agency agreement that is a person or entity designated or identified as specially designated national, a party subject to sanctions, a foreign terrorist organization that provides support to a foreign terrorist organization by the United States Government (including but not limited to the Office of Foreign Asset Control), European Union, any European Union Member State, United Kingdom or the United Nations.
- Will perform appropriate anti-corruption, sanctions and anti-money laundering related due diligence on any (sub)contractor that will interact with others in connection with this agency agreement and inform any such (sub)contractor of the Company’s anti-corruption-related and their relevant policies in advance of performing services pursuant to the agency agreement.
- In the event of a breach of any of the representations, warranties or undertakings relating to compliance with anticorruption, sanctions and money laundering laws, any claims for payment, including claims for services previously rendered, shall be void to the extend permitted by law and Owners / Operators / Managers / other parties related and / or appointed shall indemnify and hold TALARIA, Transport & Trading bv harmless against any and all claims, losses or damages arising from or related to such breach.
- Contact email@example.com Tel+31(0)654715892.
To avoid possible delay in money transfer or blockage of (bank) account, you are requested to provide
minimal following info related to vessel’s advance Disbursement Account and/or Cash to Master and/or
Crew attendance and/or operational / technical matters:
- Name of beneficiary Owners (not operator(s)), advising style and address with contact details.
- Bankers of beneficiary Owners, advising style and address with contact details.
- Bank account of beneficiary Owners, advising number, IBAN, BIC, and other related info.
- Name of Operators, advising style and address with contact details resp PIC.
- Other info you deem of importance related to “know your customer”
In the event that upon issuance of vessel’s final DA, there is a balance In Our Favor, Owners / your administration should pay this balance from same bank / account as used for paid advance. Any balance in Our Favour is due latest within 14 (week)days after Final DA date of issue.